This photo was borrowed from The Shop’s internet site
Everyone knows I am beyond obsessed with Harry Potter, this weekend T & I went to Orlando and stayed at the beautiful Portofino Bay Hotel, to visit the new Diagon Alley… as I walked passed the red telephone booth, the double decker bus & walked into Kings Cross station I was mesmorized. They did such a good job building the area, & may I add they have such a good ICE CREAM shop inside Diagon Alley! Flavors you’ve never heeard nor tasted before.
Here are some fabulous pictures, and trust me T loves me he just hates pictures ;)
Happy Hump day everyone! I am sorry I haven’t posted the past 2 days, it was such a hectic weekend, & I ended up getting horribly sick which kept me in bed and nyquiled up!
I found this amazing little boutique via Instagram called Flauntboutiquetx, all you do is comment on the picture saying SOLD w/ your email address! I got the cutest tassle necklace from there & can’t wait to wear it.
What are your favorite finds via Instagram?
I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend
Just the sound of Friday gives me chills! I am beyond excited because not only is it the weekend, Tate comes home tonight! We are taking oursevles to the new Harry Potter world at Universal Studios & staying at the Portofino Hotel and enjoying our mini “vacay” away from all the hustle and bustle of everything!
Originally posted on Little Bit Soph:
I’ve actually had this post lurking in my drafts section for a couple of months. Every time I feel strong emotion I find myself feverishly firing out ideas as a form of catharsis. I’ve been wanting to express my views on this matter for a while now, but have been really anxious about tackling such a widespread and important issue.
View original 648 more words
I love doing these posts and actually putting thought into what I would never wear! I was tagged by the lovely Soph to do this tag!
1. Crocs is my never could I wear shoe ever. Some people love them and how comfortable they are but, I just can’t get the look of them out of my head.
2. Vibram 5 toe running shoe. I feel as if they look like frogs.. I hope that doesn’t insult anyone, but when I look at it I think ribbit ribbit :)
3. Plaid tops, some people can REALLY pull these off me on the other hand I just look ridiculous
4. Fuzzy boots, I go to EDM concerts a lot & the one thing you will never catch me wearing are these! It looks like you put a wooly mammoth on your feet!
5. Cut out tops.. I am not even sure the name of this atrocity but this can say it all.
6. Band Tee’s, I don’t know why but band tees were never my style. I could never pull when off just imagine me wearing a top that says Tiesto on it? Weird right?
7. Word T’s I am sorry.. I don’t think I would want to wear a top that says Hottie or Kiss me, or anything else that shows too much “attention” towards yourself :) I’m SORRY!
8. Long nails, they are impractical and I’d be afraid I’d break them every time I went to do something!
9. Combat Boots.. I’ve actually always wanted to wear some and have looked but I can’t pull it off for ANYTHING! I look out of place when I wear them :) haha
10. Gladiator Sandals… Like I said some people can pull them off and they look amazing on them, me my calves are too big & I am too short to pull anything off knee-high!
11. Kitten heels, they eek me I am sure they are so much more comfortable than regular heels but.. they aren’t usually made for comfort! : )
12. Drop Crop Pants! Makes me think of MC Hammer & I can’t imagine feeling anything that low on me
13. Jordans… I have never liked them nor will I probably like them, aren’t my style however, they do look great on some people!
14. Sandals with socks ( minus slides) Please.. don’t do this I know people don’t like showing their feet but please.
15. An outfit in head to toe same color … I love color don’t get me wrong but sometimes, there is TO MUCH color! I couldn’t find a picture.. but something that is a set like a top and shorts there the same color or print, then you have the matching shoes, then the same color accessories.
I hope I didn’t offend anyone in this post! This is all stuff I could never wear, it is a fun post! Make sure you tag me if you’d like to do one!
I love cooking, and I tend to go overboard with how much food I actually make. I decided to show you a little of the dinner I made for the family last night that is Carb & Calorie friendly!
Grill ( or small griddle)
- Approx 5 Chicken Breast ( family of 4)
- Cherry Red Tomato (small)
- Green Peppers ( 3)
- Big mixing bowl
- Sweet Onions
- Cut up your chicken to make it into small pieces
- Wash Peppers & Tomato
- cut the Peppers & mushrooms into small pieces
- Slice Onions by strand
- Put all of the ingredients into a big mixing bowl that will sit in the refrigerator
- Pour about 3 cups of Italian dressing into mixing bowl.
- Use your hands, and mix it all up so the dressing gets to every piece
- Place in refrigerator make sure you put a top on top of the bowl
- Let it marinate for about 4 hours
- After the marination you are going to heat up your grill to about 350 ( I use the inside griddle)
- Place mix little at a time onto griddle till chicken is cooked about 6 minutes depending on how high you put the grill
Wahla! All finished! It’s a healthy alternative to throw together in the morning before work & grill it in seconds for dinner!
Don’t forget today is the last day to enter the #giveaway Follow me on Instagram, re post picture & tag me & #50palmtrees! Giveaway ends this evening at 10 PM EST.
Also a great deal from Chinese Laundry
Tomorrow is the last day to win a great giveaway!
Trina Cosmetic case
- Sephora hair ties
- Sephora Blotting Sheets
- Sephora The Perfectionist Beauty Blender
- Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla lotion
These are some of my favorite beauty products & you have a chance to win them for free!
Just follow me on Instragram @vicky42791
Re post the picture, tag me in the post & also tag #50palmtrees
Giveaway ends Tomorrow July 15th at 10PM EST!
I hope you guys had a fabulous weekend!
I have had the biggest sweet tooth for the past few days, & I happen to go to BJ’s Brewery & Restaurant & OH MY GOD they have come out with a peanut butter s’mores pizzookie. If you are familiar with Bj’s & there pizzookies, you won’t be disappointed with this yummy creation!
Peanut butter layered on a Ghirardelli® triple chocolate cookie with marshmallow fluff and marshmallows baked to a golden finish, then topped with vanilla bean ice cream. Can you say yum!?
Finding a similar recipe you bake a deep dish cookie,
Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes 6 cookies, serves 6-12
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips (or 6 ounces dark chocolate, chopped)
Vanilla ice cream (optional, for serving)
6 small oven-safe ramekins (I use 6-ounce oval ramekins)
Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and baking soda.
Layer the creamy peanut butter on top of it and put marshmallow puff on top & bake it for about 10-15 minutes until light golden brown.
Don’t forget to follow along on Instagram to win a Trina handbag, sephora hairties, sephora blotting sheets, sephora The perfectionist blender & Bath & Body work vanilla lotion!