Thank you all for participating in the giveaway for 100 likes on Facebook for Palmtrees & Happiness! With rafflectopers assistance, they picked a random entry and the winner is….
CHERYL BILLINGS!! Awesome, Cheryl make sure you email me at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with your address.. you have 24 hours too claim your prize!
Can’t wait to introduce a new giveaway coming very soon :)
I was using Makeup Forever HD invisible cover foundation, it worked wonders for me until I got sick of it. I felt it was so heavy on my face and while it was perfect with my oily skin it was time to change. The lovely ladies at Sephora helped find a perfect foundation for my face that not only made it look smooth and clean but so soft! The Diorskin Nude Glowing makeup is my LIFESAVER! I don’t know how I went so long without trying it, it works perfectly with my skin tone and it makes my countour look even more amazing!
Have you ever tried Dior makeup?
Don’t forget there is less then 24 hours to enter for the giveaway!
I know the title of this post caught your eyes and you are wondering why is this girl saying washing your hair can be too much?
I get my hair done frequently, if its light every 6 weeks and dark I can go as long as 2-3 months without coloring my hair. I love changing up the color & truthfully, I always was afraid of washing my hair after I get my hair colored.. it sounds crazy but what happens if it’s all faded ( yes after one wash) and your perfectly done hair is all ruined! Talking with my stylist , she insisted that me not washing my hair daily is actually a great thing for your hair. You want to preserve the natural oils in your hair so it doesn’t dry it. With all the humidity we put our hair through from curling to straightening why dry it out even more?
The best way to keep your locks & curls from looking like it’s all greased up, I use TRESemme dry shampoo. It seriously is a miracle worker, I can go up to 2 days without washing my hair and it looks so fresh and clean!
What are your thoughts about washing your hair?
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway which ends this week!
One of my fellow bloggers Genevieve has the obsession I have with Harry Potter… I am sure you guys know that already by how many posts I have done about it :)
She made a great tag post and here it is!
HERE IS THE TAG I CREATED:
Listen up, you only have 5 days left to win this extrordinary giveaway to the One direction concerns in Miami and an autograph on the new makeup by one direction!!
The winner will receive :
1) 2 Field Level Tickets to One Direction Final Concert Tour Date in Miami on Sunday 10/5/14.
2) 2 R/T economy tickets (within continental United States ONLY) to Miami.
3) Room Accommodations (1 Room) at the Turnberry-Isle Miami Hotel (http://www.turnberryislemiami.com/)
4) Ground transportation (to/from Airport and to/from Concert)
5) $300 AMEX Card for incidental expenses
6) 2 Autographed Make-up by ONE DIRECTION limited-edition collections of beauty essentials, housed in a collectible keepsake tin. Inside is everything you need to rock all your beauty looks on or off the stage. The 2 makeup tins will be randomly selected from the 3 available collections (Midnight Memories, Take Me Home, or Up all Night).
To enter click HERE